“Disappointing take out, again”
Review of Cinnamon Bay

Cinnamon Bay
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Yateley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Probalby The Best Indian Restaurant I Have Been In Anywhere
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Lamb Dansak was really poor. I'm fed up up with mediocre food at UK restaurants! Last time here. £50 wasted :-(

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I came here after ordering a takeaway for collection. The staff were accommodating and swift with only a very short wait before my food arrived.

I ordered 2 Samosa's and a Reshami Kebab followed by Lamb Dopiaza with special fried rice, accompanied by 2 free of charge Poppadoms all for £16 and pennies.

The food was both hot hot and spicy hot and was absolutely gorgeous.

I'd highly recommend this Indian

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I popped out for a quick bite mid week.
Attentive staff, everything arrived quickly. The food was delicious, some of the best we have tasted. We would definitely recommend the Tawa Chicken Sizzler if you like something different with some spice.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Have used this for both takeaway and sit in. Consistently good.
Very polite staff let down by a rude & abrupt English receptionist. Customer services is exceptional they always go that extra little bit to please, despite,on several occasions,not having our booking they still accommodated us. My advice is to not use the online booking service.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely Evening with Lovely music! Grateful for best reception.Great foods...Good service, nicely decorated curry house, free' friendly & helpful staffs! A Very handy young boy! Well recommended for the visitors..! It has been a premium place for diningalso a dependable take away and a home delivery service to all of us in local! Surely One of the best place among others✨