“Spur of the moment”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Probalby The Best Indian Restaurant I Have Been In Anywhere
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Visited some old mates and asked them. Where they'd like to eat and chose here. Easy parking, brightly lit place and friendly staff.Alk the dishes and sides were lovely, had an old faithful chicken rogon.Attentive staff and good value for money.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The food was yummy and cooked quickly. Normal curry on offer, nothing too exciting. Would be more exciting having having a few different options.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Lamb Dansak was really poor. I'm fed up up with mediocre food at UK restaurants! Last time here. £50 wasted :-(

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I came here after ordering a takeaway for collection. The staff were accommodating and swift with only a very short wait before my food arrived.

I ordered 2 Samosa's and a Reshami Kebab followed by Lamb Dopiaza with special fried rice, accompanied by 2 free of charge Poppadoms all for £16 and pennies.

The food was both hot hot and spicy hot and was absolutely gorgeous.

I'd highly recommend this Indian

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I popped out for a quick bite mid week.
Attentive staff, everything arrived quickly. The food was delicious, some of the best we have tasted. We would definitely recommend the Tawa Chicken Sizzler if you like something different with some spice.