George Hotel(Bishops Stortford)
US$65
Hunters Meet Hotel(Hatfield Heath)
US$72
US$89
US$74
The PitStop Boutique Hotel(Little Hallingbury)
TripAdvisor
Bonningtons Guest House(Little Hallingbury)
TripAdvisor
Latchmead Bed and Breakfast(Little Hallingbury)
Stansted Inn(Little Hallingbury)
TripAdvisor
The Coach House B&B(Little Hallingbury)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsold millintimate weddingbudget rooma lovely place to staybeer gardenneeded somewheregreat hostsafternoon teastansted airportlovely roomenjoyable staycomfy bedone night staybishops stortfordan overnight stayfull english breakfastmiranda
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Converted old mill in a rural location, with a lot of character. The owners were very welcoming and friendly, and the full English breakfast was excellent. My room was quite small and would benefit from a lick of paint, but it was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Arrived and was met by a very polite waitress, shown to our table and advised of drinks available etc very politely.

The home made selection was superb, tasty and fresh, with generous
Sandwiches, cakes etc.

The waitress was excellent, attentive but not too intrusive, we were asked several times if everything was ok.

I would happily recommend anyone to try this place, thank you guys for a pleasant afternoon..

Alex.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Second time staying at this wonderful place and simply cannot fault it. Beds are comfortable, service is brilliant and set in a scenic location plus food is also very very nice, even if you have specific dietary requirements they always acommadate without hesitation. It's a family run place rather than a chain so you really are treated as a person and given time and genuine care rather than just a person filling a room as I feel in most hotels.

Cannot fault it Will definitely be going again. 5 star rating for everything

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband decided to visit the Mill again 6 months after we were married here. As always food was amazing...they serve the most epic breakfasts and food. Nothing is too much trouble for Rich and Miranda, the owners, as always, they are happy to go above and beyond. As I write this I am cosying down for the second night of our stay, with my hubby, in a very very comfortable, warm and cosy, spacious room, with an exceptionally comfy bed. 5* all the way!!!!

1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights as a single traveller. Everything was as described. I was comfortable and received a very friendly welcome upon arrival. my room was clean and tidy and the venue itself is unique and like nothing else locally. Their "nothing is too much trouble" attitude was very noticeable and this is something I find you do not get when staying in a larger hotel chain.

Very best of luck to Richard and his team.

I am pleased to have found Little Hallingbury Mill before it is no longer a hidden gem.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo