“Really nice people and place”

Bloomsburys Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Biddenden
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are open from 8.30 am and serve breakfast, lunch , afternoon tea we also will serve dinner on booking on Fridays and Saturday. We serve Sunday roasts on booking.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This review has been sitting unfinished since June - I thought I had published it....!!!!! My daughter had her hen weekend at Bloomsburys last May/June and it was a huge success. There are many activities to choose from and they chose the life drawing class followed by a recording session. Both of whch were great fun and they were particularly impressed with the trouble Russell took with their recording as they chose a really difficult song involving 4 octaves, but apparently he didn't blink an eye ! The lovely thing about Biddendens is that you can create your own bespoke visit and Claudia, Vicky and Russell were only too willing to make sure it all ran smoothly and include all they wanted to do/drink/eat. They are very approachable and all the "hens" said they would go again and definitely recommend it. Thanks Claudia and Russell.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Thanks to Claudia, Russell and the girls for a fantastic Saturday night when we came to see Tony O'Malley. All our table of 9 thoroughly enjoyed the evening and complemented on the good food supported by excellent service.
Well done as usual look forward to the next visit and we will definitely be recommending Bloomsburys to all our friends.

1  Thank rym162
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Staff are lovely. There is a very eclectic mix of items in this cafe from box brownies to regal cushions.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

On 29th of July I held a birthday party at Bloomsburys,and apart from everyone thoroughly enjoying the food many guests commented that they loved the relaxed atmosphere of the place and the somewhat quirky decor therein The evening was a complete success and I was very well pleased
The food at Bloomsburys is innovative and above all is wholesome
I thoroughly reccommend everything about the place

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This place is attached to a "glamping" site and I understand is open lunchtimes and Friday and Saturday evenings. I think the word is eclectic. It looks like it's been built n stages. Very relaxed and informal. Decent food, very good value, good beer, friendly staff and a good atmosphere. Take friends with you. Well worth giving a go.