“Breakfast with my Son”

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Biddenden
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

As a regular customer i have nothing but praise for the way the owners and staff welcome a very diverse set of customers -from the very young to our more senior citizens.From village knitters to passing  cycling groups. Oh yes and treats for our dogs. I went in on Saturday with my reviewer/ writer son and his girlfriend and we had a wonderful 5* breakfast.They're both 'breakfast snobs' so when they enjoy an experience you know it to be true.

Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2018
3  Thank JoS597

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Having just moved to the area we popped in here for breakfast one Saturday. The food was amazing, atmosphere exactly as you would expect of a village tea shop and cannot rate it highly enough! Even has gluten free options

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank HAZ6730
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We live locally and often pop into The Bakehouse for a snack. A lovely Tudor building in the heart of a typical Kent village. The food is always excellent and the owners are lovely friendly people.

Date of visit: March 2018
3  Thank Spanner36
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our lunch. The bake house is a perfect atmosphere and great service. Food was amazing, restaurant quality in a relaxed setting. We was well looked after even the dog got a treat. Will defiantly be returning.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Being new to the area, I was recommended by my neighbours to come here for my odd coffee and breakfast. I must say, there is something about this place. It feels very homely. It seems that the people coming here are regulars and know the staff because the atmosphere is like nowhere else. The lady who runs the place was helping two older woman with there scooter. What a lovely lady. Anyhow's lovely coffee, great, sorry, best, vegan breakfast ever! (I had it with a vegan friend how told me). I just enjoy my regular full English which is great here as well. Last note, I noticed two bad reviews before I wrote this one. Made me first frown, than laugh. Sad internet trolls. What's the matter with them!? All ridiculous. Couldn't be more obviously a bunch of frustrated lies.

Love this place.