“FAB-U-LOUS”

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Biddenden
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a sandwich at lunchtime but chose the Full English. What a choice. I consider myself something of a breakfast connoisseur and this one has gone straight to the top of my list. After 25 years of searching I have found perfection. Cooked perfectly, generous portions and all the ingredients you could wish for. Add to that the friendly service and beautiful setting and this place is a winner. My wife had a wonderful vege sandwich too.

1  Thank DPR123

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

What a lovely setting, beautifully decorated with a view of Biddenden’s historic buildings, friendly staff and a good menu with a nice varied selection.
The breakfast was well presented and of good quality.
Look forward to eating there again.

1  Thank Kitbat
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Called in to The Bakehouse Tea Rooms for some lunch yesterday when taking our American friend who is staying with us for a couple weeks, to Biddenden village. Although hubby and me only live a few miles from Biddenden and pass through the village frequently, we'd never stopped off at The Bakehouse before. The tea rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable, with wonderful decor and such lovely, friendly staff. We were made SO very welcome. The food was EXCELLENT and the service was EXCELLENT too. We enjoyed the whole experience so much, that we drove back there again for lunch today !!!!!!! Added bonus......they are dog friendly too. Hubby and me will certainly make a point of returning regularly. We would HIGLY RECOMMEND The Bakehouse. You will definitely not be disappointed.

1  Thank Pat C
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Biddenden for a couple of nights and although our B&B included breakfast, we decided to have breakfast here instead. What a treat! Friendly service, very cosy atmosphere and the best eggs benedict I have had in many years. These guys take an English Breakfast to the next level!

2  Thank MiBP2014
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

As a regular customer i have nothing but praise for the way the owners and staff welcome a very diverse set of customers -from the very young to our more senior citizens.From village knitters to passing  cycling groups. Oh yes and treats for our dogs. I went in on Saturday with my reviewer/ writer son and his girlfriend and we had a wonderful 5* breakfast.They're both 'breakfast snobs' so when they enjoy an experience you know it to be true.

Highly recommend it.