“The best cheese scones you will ever taste!”
Review of The Tiny Teapot

The Tiny Teapot
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Biddenden
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: Small tea room serving light breakfasts and lunches. Specialising in afternoon tea, with homemade scones and cakes.
Reviewed 27 January 2016

The Tiny Teapot is a lovely little tearoom in the centre of Biddenden. After hearing plenty of good reviews from friends and family I decided to go and try it out for myself. The interior was very clean,extremely homely and well decorated. I am not a fan of tea personally but the loose leaf jasmine green tea was delicious - and accompanied with a warm cheese scone was the perfect afternoon treat! I must add that the cheese scone I had was the best I have ever eaten!
Overall a terrific little tearoom and I will definitely be reccommending it and returning soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Excellent varied menu. Very pretty and clean inside. Nothing was too much trouble. The owner was very friendly and accommodating. Looking forward to out next visit.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

We arrived after a two-hour drive across the hills from Sussex. For some reason we walked straight past the busy other cafe on the high street and found the lovely Tiny Teapot tea room. Little did we know how this was the answer to our prayers. Perfect scones and clotted cream - microwave-heating taking away what would otherwise have been five stars - home-made jam and real loose tea in a pot were all nourishing and delicious. We chatted to the friendly proprietor and her assistant across a wide range of local topics and were glad to experience what she described as a "proper Kentish tea room". If only the lovely village church had been open for a visit - perhaps the Tea Pot could be given a key? We'll be back if we can. Thank you and best wishes for a flourishing 2016.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Always a friendly welcome and a good choice of lovely homemade goodies.
The Tiny Teapot is certainly what a good tearoom ought to be.

1  Thank R A
Reviewed 18 December 2015

This is just the kind of place I love. We called in for a spot of lunch but tea and cake would have been better. It is tiny with maybe 6 tables in two rooms but it is lovely. Proper tea and there is choice as well. Proper china cups and saucers and the lady serving was a delight. A wonderful spot and fits right into the Biddenden high street. Old school.