“Small and amazing cake.”
Review of The Tiny Teapot

The Tiny Teapot
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Biddenden
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: Small tea room serving light breakfasts and lunches. Specialising in afternoon tea, with homemade scones and cakes.
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Had a light lunch and couldn't resist the cakes. Great service in a great location. The selection of cakes is good, carrot cake, ginger cake and coffee and walnut are all brilliant flavour and texture. The menu has a little bit of something for everyone. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I visited the tiny teapot 2 weeks back and had a lovely afternoon tea, I then returned a week later with my nan. It really is lovely, afternoon tea is great, service is great, and the loose leaf tea is just amazing. Will return very soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Delightful tiny English Tea Room in the heart of picture postcard 'Olde' English village of Biddenden in Kent - very quaint and oft frequented by locals which is a good sign. The lady makes CAKE! In all shapes and sizes, flavours and styles, some are deliciously gluten free - totally scrumptious! We had a delightful lunch with an Aunt who lives locally and we were so pleased to have taken her recommendation - wonderful place!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I had seen the reviews and so wanted to visit. Today was the perfect opportunity and we were not disappointed. Just the sort of place we've been looking for. Lovely quaint cottage style cafe with very pretty surroundings and fantastic food and service. Try it - you won't regret it. We loved the attention to detail too and the dinky cheese straws. Just fabulous.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Cakes looked lovely and there was a good selection for such a small cafe. I had cheese scone, pickle and cheddar; very cheesy, very nice. Everything looked homemade and appetising and the portions were not stingy. Latte came in a china mug and was good too. Next time I go back I'll try the carrot cake or maybe the chocolate or coffee and walnut or ginger, they all looked yummy.