“Best Curry in thanet”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We order from here regularly, wouldn't go anywhere else... if u fancy anything they make sure u get it, even if not on the menu

1  Thank Donna B

Reviewed 3 January 2018

One of my friends is a local and recommended this place to me for a curry. Gotta say, she was right. I decided to go for something a little off the beaten track and went for a Korai Chicken, not sure if this is a common dish in other Indian Restaurants, but it was delicious - and it didn't burn my taste-buds off!

1  Thank andywalker882018
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Curry was good and service was good, although could have been a little quicker. The poppadum's were disappointing, didn't seem very fresh. The restaurant was a little tired and a freshen up wouldn't hurt.

1  Thank MrsARB29
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I live in ramagate so haven’t ordered from here until last week and I would never go anywhere else again now I’ve tried here!!! Best Indian ever

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Great curry house I've used this place for at least 20 years and never had a problem. Great staff too would highly recommend