“great kebabs”

Charcoal Grill
Ranked #95 of 212 Restaurants in Margate
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 22 December 2017

nice fresh kebab salad chips all piping hot and delivered quickly stopped using for a while as went down hill but tried again glad we did as much improved.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Really love the kebabs from here. Also the burgers are great - we normally get them for the kids, but they looked and smelled so great I had to try one: it was awesome, I'm guessing because of that great charcoal grill taste.
I've lived in some good kebab places (mostly in London): Seven Sisters, Jamaica Road, and the bottom of Church Street in Stoke Newington (the previous best); but I think Charcoal Grill matches them all. Pretty salty, I'll admit, but that is a good thing to me. Crunchy salad, tasty meat, lovely sauces: a great doner kebab! Terrific value, too. Well pleased that I have this kebabery so close.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Literally the best kebab in town, and trust me I've tried a few, no oily cabbage, no soggy pitta and not drowning in sauce or over cooked shish, I highly recommend this place, and this recommendation don't come lightly, if ur in the area and looking for a kebab take out...drunk or sober...this is the 1....it's a yes from me

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

They make very tasty kebabs here and the chilli sauce is amazing. You can have a good banter with the staff and they care about the food they serve. Delicious

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Friendly staff, open long hours, easy to park, garlic sauce and mayonnaise are the best, food always looks fresh