“Afternoon Tea”

Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Tenterden
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I brought my mum here for her birthday. We have been to a few afternoon teas before but this was by far the best. Beautiful setting, great food and really friendly staff. It was an all round brilliant experience. Will come back and would definatlely recommend!

TeaattheOast, Owner at Tea at the Oast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm really pleased your mum enjoyed her Birthday afternoon tea. Hopefully we will see you again soon! Many thanks, Jess

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I booked an afternoon tea for my family...I let them know our requirements in advance and they catered for them all perfectly.
It's a gorgeous, quirky little place with exceptional food...it was all fresh, and homemade (even the selection jams for the scones). As a family, we love to go for afternoon tea and have been to most of the famous ones served at the Ritz, Claridges etc and I can say that this was the nicest we've had...and incredibly reasonably priced...we will be finding reasons to visit Tea at the Oast regularly from now on!

Wow what an amazing review! Thank you so much and I'm really pleased you enjoyed your afternoon tea. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Many thanks, Jess

Reviewed 5 August 2017

What a find, I was treated to afternoon tea, it was delightful; homemade (everything including the jams), unhurried and delicious. As our tea came to an end we were already planning our next visit.

Thank you for your fantastic review! I'm really pleased you enjoyed your afternoon tea. Hopefully we will see you again soon. Many thanks, Jess

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

After having a little Google about where to have an afternoon tea. We came up with this quaint little tea room, a little gem of a place. The food was very fresh, scones were the best my wife had eaten and the cake fancies were uniquely delicious. A great selection of 5 miniature deserts.
Lovely staff/owner very attentive

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm really pleased you enjoyed your afternoon tea and especially the scones. I make them fresh every day and served with lots of homemade jam and clotted cream they are such a treat! Many thanks, Jess

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Living fairly near we have passed Tea at the Oast many times but never been in. We were looking for somewehere for Afternoon Tea for my mother's birthday and we decided to give it a go. We were very glad we did. The whole thing was excellent. Good food and excellent service. My mother, in her nineties, had a wonderful time. We shan't simply be driving past again!

TeaattheOast, Owner at Tea at the Oast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased your mum enjoyed her Birthday. Hopefully we will see you again soon! Many thanks, Jess