“Loveliest little cafe in Tenterden! 😊”

Bluebell Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Tenterden
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I come here quite often either by myself or with friends and I am never disappointed. I always have either their Oreo or Nutella milkshake and they are delicious. I have also tried many of their homemade cakes, sandwiches and light bites including the Salmon and Cheese bagel and everything tastes so great everytime. It looks as cosy and sweet on the outside as it does on the inside. All of the staff are super friendly aswell and I love the fact they are dog friendly too! A must visit place if you love Tenterden!

2  Thank Lauren Amy D

Reviewed 15 May 2017

small and busy place, just off the high street. great place to drop in for a coffee and a light meal. food well presented, if a little trendy. Well done and great tasting. happy to customise the meals which is great

2  Thank PhillKentUK
Reviewed 30 April 2017

As you wander through the high street of Tenterden, you may miss this as you look ahead at the waitrose sign and think to yourself, I don't need to head that way.

But do!

There is a trio of coffee houses to pick from and we just happened to decide on this, and I'm glad we did. We ordered a selection of cakes, the triple banoffee slice going down exceptionally well, alongside a cheese and onion pasty, and a tea cake. All delivered to our table with a smile and a healthy dollop of butter for the tea cake. Nothing worse than a tea cake lacking butter.

Would go back, just for the iced coffee.

1  Thank jack w
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We'd seen someone's amazing review, so thought we'd see if it really was 'Nirvana' sadly Kurt Cobain was not there as I walked in!
Erm it was nice, but normal nice, nothing wonderful but certainly not terrible and I would go back.
The guy serving was very friendly.
Unless you wanted a hot drink the drinks weren't up to much and due to the poor selection I bought a mineral water only to see that they had free water on another table.. so I felt rather annoyed by that.
We weren't there long, but it was pleasant enough.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Lovely lunch, beautifully prepared and served. Great cakes. Nice friendly atmosphere and dogs allowed inside. Will certainly visit again.

2  Thank NinaGeoffandDenise