“Great food & service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pub, Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Having vowed never again some years ago it was time to try again! What a transformation, good food which was well-presented & the correct temperature, very good service from friendly staff, clean & comfortable restaurant. Will certainly be returning in future.

James O, General Manager at Hilden Manor Beefeater, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Supergranbee,

Thank you for your glowing review. We have undergone a refurbishment and some management changes in the last few years and I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying the changes!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Wanted to get my beef on and this place certainly delivered

The food was awesome and plentiful

Nothing was too much fir them especially as I’m A very fussy eater

James O, General Manager at Hilden Manor Beefeater, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Bomberbabe,

Thanks for your great review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the food and that you found something to your liking on our menu!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Had a family birthday meal here,all staff and food was great would highly recommend. Had exceptional service from olly and the team

Hi michaelvas966,

Thanks for you great review. I'll pass your feedback on to Ollie and the rest of the team.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed in May only just got round to writing review. We ate breakfast and evening meals here while staying at the Premier Inn. The staff in the restaurant were so happy and worked really well as a team. Thank you really enjoyed our stay here .

Hi VickytheViking187045,

Thank you for your lovely review. I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed all of your food with us throughout the day! I'll pass your great feedback onto the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast in this establishment
Today found an eyelash in my scrambled egg and when I approached the manager he shrugged and said “sorry” and walked away. He returned a couple of minutes later to suggest a replacement but by then it was too late. I’ve now downgraded my breakfast to continental only.

James O, General Manager at Hilden Manor Beefeater, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi paul c,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that this was the experience you had with us here, I can assure you that this is not our usual level of service. I'll speak to the team personally to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Mistakes do happen in regards to food but we should have rectified this quicker for you and I do apologise for that.

I do hope that you will try our cooked breafast again as I can assure you it is lovely!