“The perfect cream tea”
Review of Caffe Eighty Nine

Caffe Eighty Nine
Reviewed 16 August 2017

What more can you ask for, two beautiful large fluffy scones, per person..one fruit and one plain, clotted cream and jam, hot tea, simply perfect.

My husband and I found this super cafe during a holiday to Whitstable, we enjoyed our first visit so much that we went again for another cream tea each! We will work on our waistlines when we get home,

Can highly recommend this delightful cafe, we parked nearby in a street and it's a very easy walk to the beach and sea.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Caffeine Eighty Nine for a number of years and it has been consistently good throughout that time. Food and drink is of good quality and good value. Try the smoothies! Staff are friendly and polite. Now has an ice-cream and fudge shop attached. Both places are worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We visited this cafe last Saturday and wasn't disappointed. I had the scrambled eggs with bacon and toast and my mum had the same but with smoke salmon. It was delicious. The staff are really sweet and accommodating. Didn't try the smoothie but they looked good. Hats off to a good cafe that's value for money,tasty and not a generic coffee house.

Julie C, Owner at Caffe Eighty Nine, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We love to hear great feedback from our customers, it makes our day . We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

From the outside the Caffe looked serene , clean and pleasant. Inside me and my mum sat in, we were greeted and served immediately. I asked about what the chefs could do about certain intolerances; the young waitress was knowledgeable and considerate. I had a delicious smoothie and my mum had an iced coffee which was also outstanding. Quick service, great tasting food... We will be back again very soon !!

Julie C, Owner at Caffe Eighty Nine, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Hi!
Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We always try our best to cater for any dietary requirements and we especially love to hear great feedback from our customers. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Sat outside for lunch. Food was delicious and there is a good varied menu with lots of choice to eat or drink. On this occasion, the service was slow.

1  Thank TheTankertonTwo