“Best local Cantonese ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant itself is a lovely place, the staff are very attentive and service is always good. The food is delicious, and I
would highly recommend a visit during the week, so as to get the buffet. It is the average price for a Cantonese, but you can have as many meals as you want. Eat as much as you want during the starter, as you cannot go back after moving onto the mains. But you can then eat as many main courses as you want until you are full. I could not recommend the Beijing any higher. I would also recommend the Sun Lik beer for anyone looking for a different kind of beer.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I was recommended to go to this restaurant, & I was really disappointed the place itself wasn't very welcoming ...to two young staff was very good, the food was average & very tasteless....from starter to main course my husband got duck to start it was very dry, it was just passable to eat ...I got crispy beef for my main it was like eating lumps of fat they gave it me for half price (ha ha ) overall we won't be going back

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Came here for Mother's Day meal, would defiantly recommend. Food was top, no waiting times during your meal. Staff was lovely but forget a few things. Will be going back

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Always good food at the Beijing,menu is great,loads of choice.
They also do a set menu Monday to Thursday £18-50,soup 3 choices,starters..well you can keep them coming(2 at a time)as long as you clear your plate. Plenty of mains as well,we can never manage a full main after we've spent 2 hrs on the starters. worth a visit!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Food very salty one waiter had long hair kept brushing back of his face should have been tied back not vey good when serving food overall service good staff friendly .

2  Thank Andrea G