“Very authentic excellent food”

Serranos Deli Pizza
Ranked #57 of 192 Restaurants in Burnley
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Years ago in a little town called padiham we had a take away called Sorrento. I would never have thought it could have been bettered. Serranos has bettered this by a long way. First thing you notice is the top quality produce. Once you realise this you then bite into the perfectly cooked and presented food and realize this is restaurant quality food. Now enzos take away in Burnley does a good pizza but the pizza at serranos is twice as good. Can I point out when you check the menu in case you think the pizza is slightly expensive. These pizzas are 12 inch and therefore ample enough to feed 2 people easily maybe along with salad etc. Watch out enzo there are new kids on the block.
Fantastic plentiful authentic food.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I heard about Serranos from a friend who started working there who I know loves her food and is an amazing chef so I had to try it! I had very high expectations and Serranos exceeded them by a mile! The place is beautiful and you can tell how much time was spent making it feel so warm friendly and authentic! I asked for half and half which was happily obliged. The pizza (cooked in a wood fired oven) was absolutely delicious with that beautiful stone baked taste and fresh ingredients and absolutely no grease whatsoever! We had ribs too which fell off the bone and tasted delicious! I couldn’t recommend the place enough! I will definitely be returning on a regular basis! Well done Jess and well done Serranos!

1  Thank Emma B