“Consistently good!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Third time we have been here as a large family group (10-16 people), the staff are brilliant, helpful and service is great. The food is gorgeous. What really impressed me this time around was that I ordered the 'Fish Masala' believing it to be a curry (my own fault for not reading the menu properly). It is actually an Asian version of fish and chips with a separate sauce to put on it. The waiter (Abdul) saw my expression (disappointment) and said, " I'll leave it here for you all to try and I'll be back in five minutes with a fish dish you'll be happy with. He brought a delicious Asian cod dish served in a gorgeous spinach/spicy sauce and told us we would not be charged for the first meal he brought. Everyone else was happy with their food too. Price was very reasonable (about £16 per head with starters). Highly recommend a visit here, I know we will be back next time we are back down visiting in Burnley, if only for a takeaway.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We were looking for an Indian/Bangladeshi restaurant in Burnley. Trip Advisor and google suggested Aroma Asian Restaurant and the restaurant exceeded our expectations. Delicious food, Good portion, excellent service (with personal touch) and clean establishment made our culinary experience a memorable one. Strongly recommend this restaurant anyone travelling in and around Burnley.

The restaurant has its own parking which is a plus :) will definitely return when I am back again to this part of the country.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Went with friends for a meal..food was excellent great value for money..friendly staff definitely worth a visit !

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Visited here with some work colleagues all enjoyed the range of food great presentation and tastes . Well stocked bar and attentive staff . Will be returning

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Food here is good, and I'd say absolutely great. No sense of the same sauce with bits added here, it really has delightful discernible flavours in every dish. Fish and vegetarian dishes are particularly well executed. We expect as standard, but worth noting that staff here are so welcoming and attentive. I've even had a few cooking tips to improve my own tarka dal!! Nice wine list, all sensibly priced adds to what I am confident is one of, of not the best Asian restaurant in the area. Oh, and take as given that the decor, ambience and overall appearance of the place is excellent.