“Always top-class”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Another great visit to Aroma last night.
Every dish was presented so well and tasted as good as it looked.
Great friendly service with Majeed always making us feel welcome.
Highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

So good we had two visits in July x
As always the team headed up by the wonderful Mr Mark offered excellent food, with outstanding service.
Both times were last minute visits. We are always made welcome and we'll attended to.
Great place great food great staff x

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Third time we have been here as a large family group (10-16 people), the staff are brilliant, helpful and service is great. The food is gorgeous. What really impressed me this time around was that I ordered the 'Fish Masala' believing it to be a curry (my own fault for not reading the menu properly). It is actually an Asian version of fish and chips with a separate sauce to put on it. The waiter (Abdul) saw my expression (disappointment) and said, " I'll leave it here for you all to try and I'll be back in five minutes with a fish dish you'll be happy with. He brought a delicious Asian cod dish served in a gorgeous spinach/spicy sauce and told us we would not be charged for the first meal he brought. Everyone else was happy with their food too. Price was very reasonable (about £16 per head with starters). Highly recommend a visit here, I know we will be back next time we are back down visiting in Burnley, if only for a takeaway.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We were looking for an Indian/Bangladeshi restaurant in Burnley. Trip Advisor and google suggested Aroma Asian Restaurant and the restaurant exceeded our expectations. Delicious food, Good portion, excellent service (with personal touch) and clean establishment made our culinary experience a memorable one. Strongly recommend this restaurant anyone travelling in and around Burnley.

The restaurant has its own parking which is a plus :) will definitely return when I am back again to this part of the country.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Went with friends for a meal..food was excellent great value for money..friendly staff definitely worth a visit !