“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of The Prairie

The Prairie
Ranked #59 of 201 Restaurants in Burnley
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Visited recently and enjoyed our meal/drinks. The food was excellent,drinks good and the staff were helpful and attentive.

General Manager A, General Manager at The Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank you for your review! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular at the prairie. Food is always great, and check-backs are given. If I have any issues, they always deal with it within minutes, or as soon as they can as it can be quite busy at times. The staff are very helpful and friendly, and always greet us with a smile.
I overheard the staff saying that The Prairie is going to have a complete refurbishment towards the beginning of 2019. A lot of the complaints on reviews seem to be about the place needing a ‘makeover’ but now that it’s happening I don’t see why it should be a major issue, it’s going to happen soon so be patient!
10/10 from me, as I have never had any issues on my visits.

What a lovely review! We are very excited about our upcoming refurbishment! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Went in for a breakfast asked for no beans, came with beans on when I asked if it could be re done came back 2 minutes later with my order on another plate dripping in bean juice. Nice! they had just shoved in on another plate, if I want to feel like a tramp I will go to the soup kitchen next time

General Manager A, General Manager at The Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your visit with us. I have passed on your feedback to the team, and we have endeavour to ensure this mistake is not repeated.

We hope you will give us an opportunity to restore your faith in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I always go to the prairie but since around Christmas time the food went downhill massively and it doesn’t help that I always here the people behind the bar talking between themselves about how unorganised the management is there, and now I’m started to see why I feel sorry for them all when I see them work

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. If you would like to contact me directly on 01282 418221 I would be happy to receive any further feedback.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my family visited on a very busy Friday night, we was served by a lady called Elisha who was very friendly and attentive, I ordered the mixed grill, my steak was cooked perfectly and the rest of my family ordered burgers and other steak options on the menu who also said there food was lovely! We was told there was going to be a 40 minute wait but came in 20 which was even better! Will definitely recommend and will be returning when in the area next! Great atmosphere, great value for money and great staff!
Thankyou!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear we exceeded you and your family's expectations. We look forward to you visiting next time you are in the area.