“Can be a bit 'hit and miss'!”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #163 of 201 Restaurants in Burnley
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The food varies enormously. Sometimes very good -then again it can be average.
Handy for a quick bite.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Bout 20 times we’ve been Krushems machine never working this place can not get any lower BAD BAD BAD BAD SERVICE WORST WORST WORST STAFF

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Greasy tasteless chicken and soggy . Not what I remember KFC was about.gravy was also like a jelly. Mingin!!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I'm not one to complain but this was awful. The place is filthy. I'm guessing this is from being extremely under staffed so I guess its not all their fault, however we found it very hard to find a clean table so had to ask the girl on the till for a cloth, baring in mind it was quiet at this time with at least 3 customers, so my younger brother went and sat at a table next to the window and happened to be the only person sat by the window at that time. One of the girls grabbed a cloth and asked which table so we said the one with the young boy sulking by the window (he was having a strop), so she then wiped every table BUT the one where he was sat? The place is empty!!! Anyway we got the food, it was all cold. The only thing warm was the corn on the cob. One came without a side which is an easy mistake its not an issue, but when i did ask for it she said "are you sure its not on your table"... well yes or I wouldn't ask for it? I just found the way she said it quite rude. Think they forget sometimes that your custom is paying their wages. I will not eat here again, baring in mind they didn't have much staff and the place was empty maybe this could have been a good time to clean, or maybe not. I would have complained to them in person and asked for a refund but there was nobody to complain to and part of me felt sorry for the staff as again, they were clearly under staffed.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The chicken was greasy and tasteless, the tables were greasy and covered in rubbish. The order took forever to be filled. I'm surprised this restaurant hasn't lost its franchise rights yet. Especially considering it appears the store is not always using the approved suppliers.