“A regular Friday night stop.”
Review of The Golden Orange

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Golden Orange
Ranked #29 of 187 Restaurants in Burnley
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The Golden Orange has been open since I was a child, and I pop in once a fortnight, if not more. The regular fish and chip fare is good, and I enjoy their black bean and fried rice dishes a lot. Staff are friendly, prices are reasonable. I go back time and again.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This chippy has been here as long as I can remember. The kids took over from the parents. It has always been good value with a great menu selection. There are a lot of eateries in this area but this is on of the most popular.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The food is great you always get service with a smile and I always ring up to place my order and it is ready in 10 mins for pick up

Reviewed 4 October 2016

probably the best chinese food in burnley especially the special kunbo with fried rice followed closely by any of the szechuan dishes

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Great, friendly staff. Special fried rice is my option every time I come here. Freshly made and delicious.