“Xue Hua Piao Piao”
Review of Yip's Chippy

Yip's Chippy
Ranked #77 of 91 Restaurants in Darwen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Mmm good chipp very good yes me gustaaaa mucho muy bueno i liked how chinese it was it said a lot about the swagger

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 4 December 2020

Quantity over quality is very much apparent.Was the best fish and chips around here but the past two take a ways have been awful. Too much batter and I've never seen cod that shape!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 29 October 2020

Absolutely unbeatable! Beautiful. Tasty ever single time! I just wish they delivered and you could pay card. But because its so good I don't mind these sacrifices!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

Have tried the Chinese food here a couple of times and not been too impressed. Last Friday I ordered a Beef Chow Mein takeaway and took it home. The picture attached shows the dish which comprised of noodles in sauce with a bit of beef. The only other ingredient was a single slice of onion and a little bit of something green. I paid £5.50 for this which is a rip off. I’ve had Chow Mein at plenty of other places and always had a variety of vegetables in the dish. What I bought from Yips was not Chow Mein in my experience. I wouldn’t recommend this takeaway at all.

Date of visit: July 2020