Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
1,510 results
All reviews coaching inn large car park cadwell park lovely hotel road noise short break two night stay very pleasant stay central location breakfast was excellent excellent stay lovely room comfy bed full english family room warm welcome rear
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2021

I have stayed at the Admiral Rodney three times and each stay has been great. I've stayed for business and with my family while on holiday. The staff are lovely and helpful. The food is great and the rooms are comfortable and well appointed. I choose to stay here when I work in Lincolnshire and will happily travel back from across the county each night, knowing I will have a great meal and a good sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Admiral Rodney, General Manager at The Admiral Rodney Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! What wonderful feedback! It is great to read your kind comments and I am thrilled that you continue to enjoy your visits to the Admiral Rodney.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2021

We stayed at the Admiral Rodney for two nights earlier this week - we often have short breaks via Travelzoo. Having recently moved to the area we looked for somewhere nearby for a relaxing few days from the work being done on the house...... what a find! Accommodation was spotless and comfortable, staff very helpful and food delicious - where possible made with fresh local ingredients. It was such a nice stay we have booked again to go in the new year - which I am sure will be one of many visits. Thank you to all.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Admiral Rodney, General Manager at The Admiral Rodney Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2021

Thank you so much for your excellent review!
I am thrilled you enjoyed your visit and had a relaxing couple of days with us.
Your feedback will be shared with our team as high standards is something that we pride ourselves on. I am also delighted that you enjoyed the food. Our Head chef and his team work extremely hard in producing high quality dishes using local fresh products.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2021

This was a 2 night B&B stay with Secret Escapes (£65 per night) and very good value it was too. Check in was smooth and friendly and we were given our key and directed to the small lift that was handy. The room was cosy and warm and although the bathroom was smallish it had everything you need including a tub (shower over top) with good quality towels (and plenty of them) and toiletries. There isn't a fridge but there is a kettle with a good array of tea/coffee/chocolate and some very nice biscuits. The staff are also happy to give you a ice bucket if you bring any wine etc. with you. We ate in the restaurant both nights and the food was tasty and plentiful and the breakfast was excellent both the full english and the eggs royal. The staff were wonderful, every one we met were friendly and professional including the cleaning staff who were kind and cheerful and did an excellent job of keeping the room and bathroom clean and tidy. The only reason I have given 4* and not 5 is on Sunday night all of the dirty towels and bedding were left in the vestibule by reception and it smelt really damp and unpleasant they need to find a different place for them, its not a good first impression, however, I'm sure they will sort asap. Great value hotel and would recommend to anyone.

Room tip: We had a room at the back, no view but lovely and quiet for sleeping.
Date of stay: November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on our page.
Feedback is very important to us. I am delighted that you had a pleasant stay. Your kind words are most appreciated and will be shared with the rest of our team. High standards is something that we pride ourselves on.
I would like to apologise about the laundry on Sunday evening. We will certainly look into this.
We hope to see you at the Admiral Rodney again soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2021

On arrival we were given a room upgrade, everything about our stay was perfect from a warm and friendly staff welcome to a scrumptious breakfast catering for all tastes.
Our only disappointment was we had very heavy footed guests above us who did not settle until 3am,we understand this was not at all any fault of the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your review. I am delighted that we were able to upgrade you on arrival. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I would however, like to apologise for the noise disturbance during the night.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Spot on no grumbles at all ~ excellent room ~ very clean and comfy ~ good food and service ~ spacious room A friendly and helpful staff ~ quality breakfast included in the price ~ breakfast available early morning so you can get a early start ~ highly recommend

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Admiral Rodney, General Manager at The Admiral Rodney Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on our page.
I am so pleased that you had a pleasant & comfortable stay with us.
Thank you for your recommendation.
We hope to see you again soon.