“Excellent Value for Money”

Gills vintage tea room
Ranked #4 of 182 Restaurants in Scunthorpe
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Description: We serve afternoon teas and light snacks all cakes and scones are fresh baked by me everyday at the shop xx
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Met friends here for lunch and had a fabulous experience. The afternoon tea was excellent value for money. Finger sandwiches, crisps, slice of cake, mini lemon meringue, scone with jam and cream, and tea for £7.50! Will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Sally H

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is a lovely little find. Clean and tastefully decorated. the food and service are both to notch. Excellent value for money. Really enjoyed it. Would recommend.

1  Thank Tristessa143
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This Afternoon Tea Treat was a family outing for 6 ladies. We all ordered the Luxury Afternoon Treat and mostly each had a different piece of cake.
There was endless tea, which is brilliant for us as we drink as fast as we talk!
A couple of us took a doggie box home as there was plenty for each of us on our own cake stand.
The girls who waited on us were just lovely, each having a smile with us and not billing me when I broke my chair !!!
We weren’t rushed and felt very comfortable and relaxed.
Definitely worth a trip again.

1  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If you pre order when you book you can have an absolutely scrumptious vegan Afternoon Tea. I always go with non vegan friends or family and the comments are always the same.....Yours looks as good as mine - No wait, yours actually looks better!
I've also just had my (Vegan) birthday cake made by Gills and it was amazing and reasonably priced as well.
The only other place I've ever had Vegan Afternoon Tea was the Ritz in London. Yes it was great but Gill's is 8x cheaper - just saying!

1  Thank zanidip
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Excellent value for money. Needed a doggy bag as I couldn't eat all the super selection. Have also had afternoon tea in Beverley and it wasn't a patch on Gill's