All reviews travel lodge shoulder of mutton great stopover wh smith overnight stop long drive from scotland longer journey road closures morning staff excellent overnight stay motorway service area room key convenient location costa coffee lady on reception room was clean basic hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Does exactly what it says on the tin - clean, comfortable accomodation for an overnight stay just off the A1. Free parking right outside and 20% discount (show your room key) in WH Smith and other facilities in the service area. Will definitely use again!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We recently stayed at this hotel for a wedding. The hotel was well located for us however do expect it to be noisy due to being located at the services. The only downside was a foisty smelling corridor.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Great stopover. Always clean and functional. Staff friendly and plenty of parking. The location was very convenient which is why we chose this one. Lovely sized room and clean towels and linen. Just what you expect in a great Travellodge.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Thank you for a lovely weekend , the Travel lodge & staff are always great, but I have had upset after upset, since returning home I have had 3 parking fines from CP Plus even though I had booked in.
I thank the travelodge Staff at Scotch corner for dealing with it promptly putting my mind at rest, but I still find it upsetting, I stay at scotch corner every year but this is the first time I have been pestered like this. But I will not be put off.

Room tip: Everything was just fine, we have nothing but praise for the room & Staff. Many thanks . Mr James Pullen
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

very clean and tidy all around the hotel. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Discount at the services with your room key which is great. Free parking too. Brilliant location, easy to get to. Would highly recommend