“Lunch break”
Review of Culaccino

Culaccino
Ranked #23 of 70 Restaurants in Daventry
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Description: Culaccino is an independent ice cream parlour and coffee shop. Select from our wide range of quality ice creams to go in your made to order sundaes, crêpes, waffles and milkshakes. We also serve cakes and quality tea and coffee.
Reviewed 22 August 2017

(Excellent)
My son treated me to lunch the waitress was very friendly I had cheese on toast which tasted perfect, I can not remember what my son had but he did say it was very nice.
I will be going again as the food and drink is very good value for money plus tastes very nice. The staff are very good they make you feel very welcome.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Amazing place, great variety of flavoured ice creams and crepes combination. Definately the eye deal place if you have a sweet tooth. would recommend to anyone

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We've been to Culaccino's several times now.
Each and every time that we've been, the staff have been friendly, the premises spotlessly clean, and the sundaes & coffees absolutely spot on.
Our latest visit was for our daughter's birthday party.
We'd hired out the place for an hour and a half, for our little one and five of her friends. We were, to be honest, unsure as to what to expect.
We needn't have worried however. The staff went above and beyond, making the whole experience fun for everybody, including the adults.
Traditional party games were order of the day, along with hot finger food and sandwiches, followed by the kids choice of ice creams.
To sum the place up, for snacks, ice cream, waffles, hot drinks and a friendly welcome, pay them a visit if you're in the area.
It's simply one of those little places that are in such desperate short supply nowadays, that brings back the simplicity and friendliness of a years ago.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We have been a few times since the place opened and never disapppointed.
The coffee is first class as are the bacon butties!
We took our little grandson for ice cream and that too was delicious.
I really like to retro style of the place and the service is also very good.
I really hope this place takes off as the owners deserve to do well.
Walking past Costa to go to Culaccino the former is usually busy by comparison yet their coffee in my opinion isn't even close to the quality of Culaccino and Costa is more expensive plus you get waited on at Culaccino.
We wouldn't go anywhere else when in Daventry.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Visited this wonderful little cafe/ice cream parlour with my wife on a Sunday afternoon. Friendly welcome from the management team and staff. Fabulous selection of ice creams and other desserts. Excellent coffee selection available too. Didn't have the hot food on the menu but it looked and smelled great. Will definitely try a few other things on my next visit