“Improved”

Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Vivo is a 70 seat restaurant providing an intimate, fun atmosphere for lunch and dinner from Monday to Saturday. Two courses are available every lunchtime and Monday to Thursday evening until 7pm for just £9.95 And a chef's special menu is also available most weeks. Our A La Carte menu is available every night and is changed twice per year. Our restaurant is family-run and children are very welcome at any time - a children's menu and high chair facilities are available. We also will prepare any vegetarian dish that we have ingredients in stock for and have gluten-free food available too. Please note that our wood-fired pizza oven is not usually available at lunchtimes - except by special request for large parties.
Reviewed 1 June 2018

5 of us for dinner, and we all had well cooked food. It seems that there must be a new chef since we last went. Even the owner had a smile on his face, different from when we last visited. A good improvement. Pasta was really good.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy very tasty food and exalant service and we are very regular customers. I would give this restaurant 10 out of 10 .

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I decided to take my wife out for a midweek, date night, treat
To our favourite Italian restaurant, which is just down the street
The food is great quality, and it’s not far to go
Where is this place, I hear you ask ? It can only be. VIVO !!

We perused through the menu, after being shown to our seats
The wife chose the goats cheese and I, the cured Italian meats
Whilst waiting for our starters, we nibbled on a plate of olives and bread
And washed it all down, with a bottle of house red

I chose Stonebaked Margherita pizza , when it came to the mains
My wife had the Pollo Picante, we left no remains
That left a little room, for a pudding to share
Chocolate torte and ice cream, I couldn’t fit in anymore, even if I dare

With its ambient surroundings and it’s ever pleasing staff
It’s a great place to be if you want to chill out, or have a laugh
For a real Italian experience or that big party night
To us, the Vivo is bang on, it’s always, just right !!!

1  Thank Paulloak
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We recently decided to treat ourselves to a meal at Vivo as it's our favourite Italian restaurant in this area. As always the food was excellent along with the friendly service. My husband always seems to want something that isn't exactly what's on the menu but this is never a problem and Luigi and his team are always happy to oblige. We will be returning very soon

3  Thank Vanna B
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing meal at the Vivo with my daughter. Food was cooked to perfection. All made and cooked on the premises. Waitered on attentively by Luigi and Jilly. We will return as soon as possible.

3  Thank nigel m