“Usually good but disappointed today”
Review of Pickwick Tearooms

Pickwick Tearooms
Ranked #57 of 229 Restaurants in Kettering
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I've taken several friends here for the first time and been really pleased. However my husband is disappointed that breakfast is not all day. Today however, three of us were unable to have what we wanted due to lack of ingredients as the menu is changing next week. We weren't told this when we were given the menus which would have been a good idea. What we did have was ok but we wouldn't have them again. However the jacket potato was of a good size, hot and with lots of filling and the ice-cream was delicious. Hopefully next time we go things will be back to the previous standard unless the menu is changing drastically.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We sat outside, which was lovely. There is a great view, although if you sit in the wrong seat you have a view of next door's Briffa waste bins!
The ploughman's was very good, and my friend, who is very fussy about coffee, said the coffee was very good.
Inside they had the radio playing, which is a pet hate of mine. I will return when the weather is good enough to sit outside.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Had a lovely afternoon tea.
Fresh sandwiches, moist cake.
Definitely worth the money.
Will be visiting again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in the hope of purchasing something tasty for lunch and I wasn't disappointed!
Lovely, quaint coffee shop displaying tempting quiches, plump scones and an array of tasty-looking cakes and sweet treats
I confess...I wanted the mouthwatering and HUGE Lasagne I witnessed being delivered to the adjacent table...accompanied with little piles of salad, coleslaw etc but knew I would need a snooze after and work beckoned...
So I opted for a Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Cucumber Panini. It came in a little container with posh crisps, salad and yummy coleslaw
The Panini was absolutely deeeelicious! Generously filled and the best I've ever had!
I only visit here occasionally but I'm already contemplating the Ploughman's next time! That too looked wholesome, plentiful and fresh with a choice of cheese, carved ham and an array of lovely sides such as sliced apple
Lovely staff too!

1  Thank Melanie C
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful little hideaway, we had the most delicious afternoon tea.
We went as a family and were very well looked after, the service was quick, the staff are so friendly and the food was scrumptious.
It felt like going to a friends for a drink and something to eat.
Can't rate them highly enough. Well worth a visit.