Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nothing short of Brilliant!

Spent the day here with my husband to complete all 4 escape rooms as part of a mini escape themed... read more

Reviewed yesterday
f1debs2014
Dudley, United Kingdom
Awesome experience

Played all 4 games with my work. The games were all awesomely themed and some of them were really... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2021
Amber-May C

All reviews game master fantastic room great puzzles christmas holidays a lot of fun all ages ruth stowaway santa clues shimmy screen skills company film birthday venue
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

A fantastic local business and you can see why they are nationally recognized for their creativity and customer service. We went to play the school of hard locks and we're thrilled at the differences this room had to others at the place. The team offered clues and nudges (which we refused) and we managed to get out in time. We had such a good time, we booked straight in for their BIG themed room which was a real treat. Reliving tropes from the film and having some more 'kid-friendly' puzzles to solve: we loved. We will be rushing back for the remaining rooms we are yet to play.

1  Thank simonbW2473RG
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

Just wanted to let my fellow escapers know of an amazing room my partner and I did yesterday! We played Guardians of the Gallery with Want To Escape Rushden.
It was our second dip back into our escape room habit since lockdown so we were hella rusty, but goodness what a game!
Excellent puzzles, flawlessly executed and a brilliantly designed set. Aaand it was an elusive 75min game as a bonus.
The mother and daughter GMs (I’m so sorry I didn’t get your names!) were fantastic; friendly, welcoming and really enthusiastic about the escape room world. It’s so nice when staff take ten minutes after your game has finished to discuss our experiences and recommend games to each other.
Can’t wait to go back and play the rest of their games!

Couldn’t recommend this company/room enough. Go play!

1  Thank PrincessR0412
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Brilliant room, defo gets the brain going and really friendly people. We will be booking again for the rest of the rooms

Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

We visited with our 4 children and thoroughly enjoyed the Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Pop room. It was by far our favourite escape room and we’ve done a few. Something for everyone and great fun. The game master was so welcoming, informative, made sure we kept on track and made the whole visit such a great experience. We will def be returning to try out the other rooms.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

We went there for my birthday and had a great time. The games master was so welcoming and friendly. The room was very well themed and had some great twists.

Date of experience: October 2020