“Top Brekkie”

Cafe Noir
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Rushden
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Only just moved to the area and fancied a full English. We decided to try this place after viewing the reviews.
Well the breakfast was delicious my wife and I had full English and my boys had single items of breakfast.
All of it was such good quality you could tell the sausages where excellent quality and the Granary toast also.
Overall a fantastic, tasty, well priced yummy breakfast.
Only downside was after finding this place we discovered they are selling the business to become vegan cafe in April!!

Please don’t go!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My sister and I visited for a quick brunch before shopping.
Food was delicious and freshly cooked. Service was very good and the cafe is comfortable and very welcoming.
Good value too.

Jan M, Owner at Cafe Noir, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visit. We are very pleased you enjoyed your meal and look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous breakfast we had at Cafe Noir, tucked nicely off the high street. Better food than the chains and better value too.

Jan M, Owner at Cafe Noir, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to write this review and we are so pleased you enjoyed your meal.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Seemed lovely went in for lunch. Some of the hot food coming out looked lovely. We had Panini was quiet nice but the ham was like the plastic stuff! The chutney was really over sweet and sickly. I would go back and try other things as the other food looked good. Cakes looked amazing.

Jan M, Owner at Cafe Noir, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review, but sorry to hear it wasn't completely to your taste. I take on board your comment about the ham, I'm sorry it wasn't the best, I've been unable to source my usual supply of better quality ham for the last couple of weeks but this has now been sorted and , going forward, the ham will be of a better quality at the same price. I look forward to welcoming you back and I hope you'll find something on the menu that you will enjoy.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I love it here ..its quiet and out of the way ..The staff are always very welcoming and the food is always nice ..they do meal deals aswel ..reasonably priced a lovely welcoming cafe ..thanks x

Jan M, Owner at Cafe Noir, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon,