“Why is this place not rammed?”
Review of Taste Of Nepal

Taste Of Nepal
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Thrapston
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is the biggest surprise for anyone and we couldn't work out why we were alone, this place is quite extraordinary!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

There's a few Indian restuarants in the area ad anyone local will know . All have their favourites, me too.
Taste of Nepal is different, not necessarily THE best but up there.
It's strengths are the lovely Lady front of house. Very friendly and enthusiastic, not frightened to give advice ( Wolvo girl through and through)...then the food cooked by an ex Gurkha very nice man, as they all are if you're on the same side!.
Gurkha curry top notch, great flavours melting in the mouth Lamb , delicious .Try the spicy dumpling starter, very very unique.Lamb chops as well.Chilli prawn curry and delicate breads ,think we had a paratha? ??.
Anyway you should go and try something slightly different.
Only thing they have to sort out? .....is the cd player and I've got one of those in my car so if that's the only gripe, I think it's ok.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We came here after seeing the good reviews online and wasn't disappointed. The food is honestly amazing! Mandy is great too. I would highly recommend Taste of Nepal.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

My wife and I recently had a takeaway from the Taste of Nepal at the Bridge Hotel. We were disappointed as the curry was so mild you could hardly tell it was a curry. The lamb was chewy but on the plus side the rice and naan were exceptional. I suspect my experience was a one off as friends indicate the food is normally very good.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We can only echo, what other people are saying, but we"re lucky enough, to be only a 15 min drive away!
However, the food is THAT good, we"d happily add several hours to the journey time. Yes, the "lounge" end of the building could be off-putting, but you"re not there to judge that! Sit and relax, in the restaurant. Instantly make friends with Mandy, and prepare yourself for the best Indian food, within the County. Three visits now, and more to come.