“Tipsy tea ”

Sour Grapes Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 4 Nightlife in Morpeth
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Fabulous cream tea with prosecco tonight, couldn't eat it all. Great service, lovely environment, very relaxing!

1  Thank VPMid

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Called in and had tapas from the bar menu. Chose 3 items and struggled to eat everything. For roughly £15 you get a very good meal for 2

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Lovely cosy bar at the top end of the town, very friendly efficient staff and nice atmosphere. Went here for a drink after a family party held at the Sour Grapes, and were very pleasantly surprised at the lovely tapas menu and very reasonable prices. Had the cold meats and olive tapas, and the cheesy nachos with sour cream and guacamole and were so full we didn't need any dinner.

1  Thank Stanfaecrete
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I went on Sunday night, for live music. Super atmosphere, and nice choice of beers. I will be back next sunday

1  Thank patcru
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I visited as I'm studying a beginners Spanish course and we were served tapas after our tutorial. The atmosphere of this place is lovely. Really mellow to come and have a drink or maybe a bite to eat. I haven't visited this place for years but when my course is finished I'll still come back. The staff are so friendly. Visit this gem.

1  Thank Claire P