“Takeaway”
Review of Insieme Restaurant

Insieme Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Seahouses
Price range: US$14 - US$22
Description: 'Insieme', literally translated from Italian means 'together'. Why don’t you come together in the beautiful coastal setting of Seahouses on the stunning Northumbrian coast line and indulge in our delicious Italian cuisine? We are offering you a wide range of enticing Italian dishes from starters to mains which include pasta; pizza; fish; chicken; and meat variations including kids’ and gluten-free specials. All with dine-in or takeaway options. Diners-in can indulge in ice-creams, delicious home-made desserts to coffees and aperitifs.
Reviewed 14 August 2021

We had three pizzas and a chicken dish and the quality was excellent, the restaurant was very busy, clean and well presented

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (999)

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Food aside which was okay but far from good enough to mention in a review…. My elderly mum has a very small apetite and the manager said he was happy to do a half portion which in all honesty is why we tend to go for independent smaller restaurants. I too have a very small appetite due to cancer medication that I take and let’s face it that isn’t a fact I like to band around so when I also asked for a half portion (I don’t like waste) I was very rudely and abruptly told that he would “do it for her” pointing at my mum but not for me and with such a rude and abrupt comment I was not about to explain why I too had a small appetite so I just said fine and I was more than happy to leave what I couldn’t eat. We certainly won’t be back. The young lad and the the young lady that were serving us were lovely and they are the ONLY reason we left any sort of tip. It’s not only kids and the elderly that need small portions and it’s horrible to be made to feel the way I was made to feel this afternoon!!

2  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Service even better than the food. Booked last minute so was told we need to come at 5pm as they were booked solid all night. Got there at 5 and they weren’t fibbing. The place was packed and humming with a noisey atmosphere. The food was good three star Italian fare. I give them the extra star for super quick and super friendly service. Really impressed.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Even though they were really busy, they managed to squeeze all 7 of us in. We thought we would therefore have to wait for our meals but they arrived in about 15 mins. Really good pizza, fab seafood linguine. The portions were generous and flavourful.
Service was good and we had a great evening.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

I was camping rough and decided to treat myself to a Calzone. It was so delicious, I had to go back for seconds the following night.