“Good Food; Good Service; Reasonably Priced”

El Vaquero Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 125 Restaurants in Grove City
Reviewed 13 October 2017

What else to say. We enjoyed our meal. The food was tasty and hot. Good salsa. Good service. Good prices.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The chips and salsa were really good, the chilli rellano only had cheese inside, a pepper. The portions you received were very small for the prices.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I have been to Mexico a number of times on business and the funny thing is that American Mexican food I don't see in Guadalajara. Anyway the food here is very good and a nice selection. Chips, salsa and queso is also very good. Service comes with a smile and I think they find it entertaining when I try to speak Spanish. It's ok. The food is reasonably priced and the tequila selection is also good. Except no Heradura Ultra...

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This is one of the best restaurants in Grove City! We go frequently & can say they consistently have great food & service. We've had many items & have not been disappointed! They had a new menu the last time we visited. I'm unsure how much had changed on the menu, but it did include many of our favorites. The pico de gallo that is served alongside the guacomole salad with many dinners is very fresh & has a nice kick! I'm a fan of their cheese dip, several of their chicken options & their jumbo lime margaritas, served on the rocks!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Our first time at El Vaquero. Easily accessed, plentiful parking, and patio seating if you so desire.

My wife had the chicken taco salad and I had the taxis Al Pastor. The dishes were flavorful. The tacos are on the petite side. But our server was attentive and chips and salsa were were spot.

We will return.