“Amazing lunch”
Review of Smoke&Ice

Smoke&Ice
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Edwinstowe
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: Smoke&Ice is a contemporary fully licenced, fast casual dining restaurant/Takeaway located in the heart of Robin Hood country within the picturesque village of Edwinstowe. Serving up an array of "Smokey Eats", Smoked Barbecue including Risky Brisket, Punchy Pulled Pork plus an array of Asian Fusion dishes including our signature Killer Korean Chicken with a great selection of healthy V and VE options, lunchtime Wrap deals, not forgetting Momma C’s Loaded Roasties. If that isn’t enough, keep your eyes peeled for our monthly specials, they are not to be missed! Over in "Cool Treats" we have an extensive range of locally sourced ice creams, soft serve, proper thick shakes, no visit would be complete without sampling one of Momma C’s famous desserts.
Reviewed 10 April 2022

Stopped in after a 5mile family walk. Amazing fresh food especially the Korean chicken boxes and lovely staff. We couldn't fit in cakes though the look of them guarantees a return.

Date of visit: April 2022
1  Thank Passport634148
Write a reviewReviews (226)

Reviewed 2 April 2022 via mobile

Fantastic food, fantastic service, lovely atmosphere. Whats not to love. Highly recommend. 5 stars all the way. Amazing choice of tastey mains, and the puddings were amazing!

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 27 March 2022 via mobile

Had heard this place was amazing from a few different people that had been and it did not disappoint! Everything was absolutely delicious, best roasties and chicken burgers we’ve ever had! Really friendly service as well, cannot wait to visit the Retford one when it opens this summer!

Reviewed 21 March 2022

I ordered yet again yesterday, food was AMAZING as allways, I normally collect,well mostly eat in the restaurant,but yesterday had my first delivery!!- food was delivered hot,the lovely female delivery driver was polite & was EARLY . The food served here is TOTALLY different to anything else offerd in Mansfield!! What I will say is.... when I have been to the restaurant the staff are happy/allways smiling/& provide an amazing service with there attitude & friendliness!!!- the staff "front of house" are a credit to the company & make it a pleasure visiting this place...but I wont forget to mention "back of house "(chefs/owner) they cook AMAZING FOOD!!!

Reviewed 11 March 2022 via mobile

This place is absolutely phenomenal. I am a complete good addict and have eaten at a lot of places but this is my new favourite. I can safely say that the chicken burger is the best burger I have ever had. Everything we ordered was absolutely divine including my cocktail. The service was second to none, so friendly and attentive. We will definitely be back (probably sooner than my waistline will thank me for).