“Excellent”
Review of Chiquito

Chiquito
Ranked #51 of 178 Restaurants in Mansfield
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Went for a birthday lunch recently. The food was excellent and the service was superb. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, who were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is very friendly and the seating well spaced out and comfortable. I love Mexican food and this place did not disappoint. The churros are out of this world - the best I’ve ever had! You can even wear a Mexican hat while you dine.... it was a great lunch and I recommend it if you want an excellent and relaxed meal.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

What was planned as a special night out turned into a nightmare when a miss communication with the menu and ordering resulted in eating chicken( pescatarian last 35 years )
Meal was quickly replaced but we left with more than a bad taste . Contacted the restaurant and explained the situation to the manager Harry . Couldn’t of been more apologetic or understanding and appreciated the feedback .
Since returned with my son and had excellent service , food and drinks so well done and will be back and certainly will be recommending

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner visited here for meal as with myself being a taste card holder we got 2 for 1 across all courses so in that respect it for us was excellent value for money. If you did pay full price you may not be as enthusiastic as myself as the dishes do appear a bit pricy but everything was flavoured really and the quality was excellent. For starter I had a sort of Mexican style ravioli (can't remember it's name) and my partner had sweet potato croquettes, both were really tasty and piping hot. For main I had a cod & salmon Mexican style stew which was delicious and my partner really enjoyed her fajitas. Then for dessert my partner had an awesome cheesecake & I thoroughly enjoyed my popcorn brownie. Definitely looking at going back again in the future and we look forward to returning.

1  Thank staggybri84
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Good place for a date, friendly staff, decent food and drinks in a nice atmosphere. A little on the pricey side is my only gripe.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The bar could have been better I drink chardonnayt but could buy this only by the bottle so had to order a Sauvignon blanc which was not good. The food could have been better the nachos some was burnt, tacos some were burnt. The garlic bread was very good. My husband ordered the steak fajitas little steak for the cost. The service was good in the restaurant but no one on the door to receive us on arrival, went to the bar to order drinks till someone on reception arrived but also kept waiting at the bar with acknowledgement for the bar attendant that we were there.