“The chicken korma”

New Peppers Tandoori
Ranked #88 of 107 Restaurants in Witney
Price range: US$17 - US$279
Description: We welcome you at New Peppers, tempted by an unrivalled range of authentic & imaginative traditional Indian foods. So now just Relax, entertain and simply enjoy whilst our high-class staffs enhance your dining experience. Order through our website for 10% off.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The korma I received the other day was of very poor quality, it was under flavoured, too spicy and was a small portion compared to other takeaway restaurants.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Waited 3 hrs for food and when called was given stupid excuse and when I called for the last time asked for refund and got told to do one

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Absolutely brilliant food top service and great delivery service!! Highly recommend! cooked to perfection

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

I ordered a curry for delivery to Linear fishery.
To start with my food took two hours to arrive. When it did eventually arrive it was all cold. It wasn’t even slightly warm it was absolutely stone cold.
I ordered onion Bhajis, lamb dansak, rice and a bread.
Onion bhajis were rock hard and really dry, Like they had been cooked a week ago.
The meat in the dansak (what little there was of it) was tough and flavourless like it had been boiled separate from the sauce. The sauce itself had decent flavour but cold.
The rice was again really dry, cold and flavourless
The bread was small and again dry.

I really wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. If I was being honest it’s about the worst Indian takeaway I’ve ever had.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

I would award Peppers a star for delivering when they said they would but sadly the food did not come up to scratch. The saag paneer was lacking the main ingredient of spinach and was full of sugar. The breads were quite small and didn’t taste freshly made (the cheese and garlic naan was also missing the cheese and garlic). The lamb paneer tasted like it had been cooked in a sweet chilli sauce. It’s such a shame as there is such a gap for a great curry in the area.

Date of visit: August 2020