“The best cafe in Witney”
Review of Eden Cafe

Eden Cafe
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Witney
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: New Zealand style cafe serving delicious, quality home-made vegetarian and vegan cuisine, fabulous Allpress coffee, loose leaf teas, healthy smoothies, and other beverages with Kiwi hospitality in Witney. Please note: while approximately 90% of our offering is Gluten Free, our kitchen and cafe are not 100% gluten free.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Can not praise this cafe enough. They are always pleased to see you and I’m always greeted warmly. The food is amazing, vegan and vegetarian but an omnivore would love it too I’m sure.
Go visit you won’t be disappointed.
And they’re getting an extension. Can not wait.

BecsKiwi, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thanks for your lovely review Owen! Not long now and the extension should be open.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Witney today with family I have Coeliac Disease so stuggle to find cafes that accommodate with food also I'm vegetarian but at the Eden cafe they have an excellent choice of delicious food and cater for all tastes. The food I have to say was extremely tasty and great portions. Throughly enjoyed our lunches and would highly recommend to anyone visiting Witney

BecsKiwi, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks so much for your review Sonia! I'm so glad we could provide you with some good options for your lunch and we hope to see you again. We're expanding and taking over the unit next door to us in the next month or so and will eventually be putting in a kitchen (all going to plan!) so we can hopefully expand our menu further to provide even more options. :)

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My partner is vegetarian. I am gluten intolerant. And we have a dog.

This is one of a very limited number of cafés that suits all three of us. The food is good, the venue cozy and friendly.
Well worth dropping in.

BecsKiwi, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for your review! Did you see we also sell doggie treats!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The best coffee ever \i had. Made with Oat milk. Called a flat white, but nothing flat about this one. I have gone to Witney simply to enjoy their coffee.

Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Great food all vegetarian with most also vegan and some gluten free. My partner eats meat and thoroughly enjoyed the vegan pepperoni. Great for all!

BecsKiwi, Owner at Eden Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for your review. Glad your partner also enjoyed your visit. The veggie sausages are also well liked by our omni as well as vegan customers.