“On our way to Camper Jam”
Review of Kebab Ye

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kebab Ye
Ranked #20 of 32 Restaurants in Shifnal
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

After travelling from Yorkshire ( the home of take aways ) we decided to stop in Shifnal for food.
Kebab Ye was great. Excellent food quality and quantity with friendly staff.

1  Thank NigeOfBass

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Visited Kebab Ye for the first time the other evening and tried a combination kebab - Chicken and lamb shish.

Maybe it was a one off but it didn't taste very good at all. The lamb was quite tough and chewy and the chicken was ok at best.

With a chip shop two doors away I know where I'll go next time.

1  Thank James G
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

One of the best Kebab & Pizza take6 aways around. Always excellent and local delivery too! Plenty of parking behind if front is busy.

2  Thank Eddie C
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Visit regularly as I know I can get a healthy kebab for a good price. The salad is fresh and you can see it all in front of you. Staff are always friendly and lovely. Never have to wait to long as they cook it as soon as you order. Always have a chicken kebab as I think it's the healthiest. Chips are good value for money as well. All round fab.

4  Thank ShropshireLover1995
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This is one of my local kebab shop, not the closest, but the one I prefer. The guys in there are very accommodating, I often order things that are not on the menu but if they can accommodate they will. Highly recommend to anyone in Shifnal.

3  Thank intergalactic2016