Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
StayForLong
All reviews complimentary sherry roll top bath four poster bed large garden coffee and cake warm welcome the outdoor heated pool evening meal and breakfast night's sleep main road stayed here for one night road noise lovely hotel superior room tea and coffee making facilities carol mariner
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021

My family and I stayed here for a family wedding and our needs ranged from a family of young children, teen children, couples and my 84 year old mother. I have to say our every need was attended to and I just cannot fault the quality of this hotel and the wonderful staff. Our breakfast was piping hot and delicious. The rooms were well laid out and, as above, every possible scenario was accommodated and catered for. I cannot thank you enough for making us all feel so welcome. Some of the younger, braver members of the family even had a dip in the pool. We will definitely be staying here again when we are back up this way and i really cannot recommend this wonderful hotel enough.

Room tip: If you cannot see the room specifications you need just ask! The staff will do everything they can to accommodate.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Castle of Comfort is a beautiful and very comfortable hotel. The pool was great, we all loved swimming every day. The temperature was just right. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating. We had three delicious meals and a superb breakfast each morning. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Thank you again for making our stay so memorable.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2021

We stayed here for one night. Arrived to a very warm welcome with coffee and cake on offer, which was a delight. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable with tea and coffee making facilities. Rather a noisy spot right on the road, but that con't be helped and it didn't stop me from having a good night's sleep. The evening meal and breakfast were both good but not excellent. The staff are all very friendly and I look forward to returning.

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay, we had actually booked the wrong week and arrived a week early, they immediately upgraded us to a superior room at no extra cost, beautiful room with a four poster bed, bathrobes, Sherry and a roll top bath, french doors opened out onto the beautiful garden complete with swimming pool, breathtaking views and a sunbathing ginger cat. Dinner was delicious, I had lemon sole, my husband pork with apples from the garden, lovely staff,spotlessly clean and a wonderful breakfast menu too. Cannot fault it and will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2021

My friend and I went by train and Carol (one of the owners of the hotel), kindly picked us up from Bridgewater St - furthermore, dropped us off at various places while we were there so we could get around a bit more ( as we did not realize how rural this area was. Her kindness was overwhelming. Carol is also the cook, and makes the most delicious homemade meals.
The staff are lovely and very accommodation. Everywhere is spotless. The gardens are breathtaking and relaxing.
We were only there for two days and wished we were staying longer but had a fabulous time.
We would highly recommend this place and will definitely return in the future.
Thanks , Carol, Julie and all the staff. From Joanne & Mary. xx