“Delicious tasty food”

Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Watchet
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Extensive and varied menu with great descriptions of the food offered. Very hard to chose and we went for a prawn Patia and an Amghara chicken dish. Both were beautifully cooked and well spiced but not overly so.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank A3222HDsuea
Write a reviewReviews (379)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Indian restaurant with all the usual menu but a number of unique and excellent dishes too. Would very much recommend

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank BrianCBeck
Reviewed 2 May 2021

We've been having take aways and going to this restaurant and their sister company in Williton for over 17 years... I rang to check some things on the menu, as the online menu and the printed menu I had, varied, the description for the same dish was different, which is why I did not order online but called several times. When I tried to enquire about the dishes and ask for a recommendation I was told numerous times that they were very busy . I had attempted to ring several times so I was aware and just wanted some advice... due to the rush my questions weren't listened to correctly and the order didn't end up being what I was hoping for. When I went to collect one dish had to be changed. The other recommended dish was very dissapointing with more onion then anything else. I hope this was an exception to what in the past has been a lovely treat when we come to visit.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Like thousands of other people in the UK, we've not eaten out for months, but this is our favourite Indian Restaurant so we decide to treat ourselves to a takeaway.
they didn't disappoint. The food was divine. AND they delivered.
Thank you, we really enjoyed our supper yesterday - and there's enough for lunch today.

Cannot wait until the restaurant reopens. You probably won't remember, but we had our wedding meal in your restaurant 2 years ago.

Sending hugest thanks, Mandy and Mike

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank mandychurch
Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

THE BEST INDIAN IVE EVER HAD! Sarah’s service was fantastic! What a lovely young lady!!!! Seriously, I live in London, can’t get anything close to the quality of this place! Best food and best service going! An absolute gem in the middle of nowhere. Friendliest staff, nothing is too much trouble and the food is actually to die for! Cannot recommend enough! Well worth a visit when you’re down. I know for sure I will be coming back every time I visit! Thank you Sarah for such a good time! One of the best waiting staff I’ve ever had the pleasure of being served by! Big up Sarah!

Date of visit: November 2020