US$78
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$139
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

The 3 Horseshoes(Barton-under-Needwood)
US$75
Hotels.com
Riverside Hotel(Branston)
US$80
Hotels.com
The Three Queens Hotel and Lodge(Burton upon Trent)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$48
Dovecliff Hall Hotel(Burton upon Trent)
US$99
US$96
US$75
US$62
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Burton A38 Southbound(Burton upon Trent)(Great Value!)
US$40
Travelodge
Travelodge Burton Upon Trent Central Hotel(Burton upon Trent)(Great Value!)
US$43
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbooked last minutetwo nightsroom was clean and comfortablenational brewery centrecarveryladlootaps
Reviewed 9 February 2018

In the first room that I was allocated the main light was broken and there was only a dim bedside light that wouldn't have sufficed so I informed the front desk who reallocated me to an en-suite room, an upgrade for free. The second room no better, the bathroom light was broken, the room smelt of smoke and the shower was unable to produce hot water.
In fairness the breakfast was lovely and the location is ideal for commuting but they failed to give the basics of a hotel room and therefore I was strongly advise against staying here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We booked this place because our favourite hotel was fully booked with it being the Xmas period. I was pleasantly suprised when we first arrived, but when we went up to our room we were shocked. It was filthy! Luckily it was only one night!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bella D
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The food has gone right down hill! There is new staff there a new woman manager I ordered a late which was putrid and I waited over 15 minuets for when we went to get our carvery there was only 3 roast potatoes so asked for more as there were 4 off us adults and was told they would be 10 minuets when we went back 20 minuets later there was still 3 roast potatoes and as there were only 9 people in the place and we were 4 off that 9 and the other people were waiting on there starters they hadn’t had any more roasts put in and to top it off the food was tepid not cold but not hot enough to eat and enjoy so we asked for our money back and was told by the new manager that we were now barred!!!

Room Tip: Don’t do it!!!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Trish S
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

What a delightful hotel right on the corner. several shops and pubs nearby very quiet during the week so I’m told staff very polite and Natalie was very friendly and made me feel very welcome something that most big hotels lack these days . rooms clean and spacious food very good and reasonably priced breakfast was well presented such a lovely place to stay will be back soon

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed 1 November 2017

We (myself and my 14 year old son) booked into the Grail court to attend a football match at Burton Albion. We chose a twin room with double and single bed with en suite (room 16) £66 with breakfast included. On arrival there is parking available, not signposted and a very narrow entrance from a busy road. We arrived a little early but was kindly allowed to complete booking in and told to return after 14.00, which was ok because it gave us chance to get lunch. On entering our room it looked dated and was at the front of the hotel overlooking a busy road, the room was extremely hot, the radiator was switched off, however the radiator feed pipes were huge and gave off loads of heat. I opened the sash window which had to be wedged open. It was then extremely noisy. After having a look around the room, I went to use the kettle, the kettle was full of black bits so didn't use that. The toilet is a saniflow system which is extremely noisy, even during the night without flushing it bust into action and scared me to death. The room was tiered and not very clean cob webs etc. When we went to go out for the evening on entering the bar I thought they had a smoke machine for Halloween ....no they just allowed someone to sit in the bar vaping away to his hearts content. The breakfast table was set with a dirty napkin, although the english fry up was ok. The noise was terrible during the night, don't expect a quiet night. I will not be visiting again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family