All reviews sunday lunch aston marina pool and sauna leisure facilities black pudding the ground floor afternoon tea friendly hotel breakfast was excellent four poster bed an evening meal a lovely stay alton towers town centre full english good nights sleep wedding
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

On arrival it was obvious that this hotel is a friendly place.
Nice welcome from receptionist even though I was very late arriving.
My room was very large with a lovely comfortable bed and there was no traffic noise.
The restaurant food is of a very high standard and clearly the kitchen is run by a very competent chef.
Breakfast is served, top quality and the choice is comprehensive.
I’d certainly recommend this hotel and I’ll be returning.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived for a buffet organised by an association and had such a good time we decided to stay over and were lucky that they had a room available. Bed was super comfortable, the room was a good size and the bathroom was well appointed. Breakfast was more than adequate but the self service is a bit haphazard as it is currently served in quite a small place - refurbishment is currently underway so I assume this will change. Staff were very friendly. Drinks are a little dear but that is the same in all hotels.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We got married at the Stonehouse Hotel on 01/09/17. An absolutely amazing day we could not have asked for more. The staff were absolutely wonderful and the food was delicious. Even after the day as we stayed for the weekend nothing was too much trouble and we were made to feel so special. The attention to detail was second to none. All of our guests have said the same. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny G
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter got married here yesterday and I can only say WOW! We had the most amazing day thanks to Mark and Nick who orchestrated the whole day so perfectly! They took away all the stress and saw to everything, nothing was ever too much trouble and they worked so hard! Above and beyond their call of duty without question. Thank you both so much!! The room looked beautiful for the ceremony, the wedding breakfast and evening reception! The food was delicious, several people commented on it. Fantastic, could not have wished for a better day!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I'm staying here for work purposes.
I have been in the pool and sauna which was nice.
For dinner I went to the dining room and had king prawns for starter and salmon for main. Both were very nice.
It would have to said that the staff are great, so friendly and very polite and helpful.
However, my room is in need of an upgrade/tlc. There are cracks in the walls, some have been badly filled and others just left. On a plus side the bathroom is lovely and new.

Stayed: September 2017