“Average establishment with some epic food”
Review of Monsoon

Monsoon
Ranked #7 of 171 Restaurants in Tamworth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It’s not the most inspirational restaurant by any means but they can knock out a good grounded curry. Meal deals are great value.
Consistency is up and down but when it’s good it’s very very very good ( and I’m hard to please )

1  Thank Lee A

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I am a fussy eater and this was my first Indian meal. Ordinarily I wouldn’t choose to eat in an Indian restaurant as I do not like spicy food however we were invited for a friends birthday.
Service was good, prices cheap and my meal was ok but felt a bit like slop in a plate which I am assured is not what normal I Dian meals are like.

1  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed 30 April 2018

went with work colleagues and was very impressed with the service and the value for money, the set menu was very reasonable and I came out feeling full and happy with the cost. The staff were good although the place might benefit from a bit of TLC overall, nothing to stop me going back though...

1  Thank MrChumlyWarner
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Went here Saturday night with our friends before they went back to Malta.Had a fantastic time. We all had a lovely starter,followed by a main with any rice and naan bread for just under £12 . We took in our own drinks.we were served within 15 minutes which was really good considering they were busy.The food was fantastic as always.The staff there are so kind and ask if everything is ok.cannot fault this place,best Indian restaurant in Tamworth.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Recently visited and the food was fantastic. The food is also very reasonably priced. You can get a starter, main, curry and rice for about £10. The waiter was very friendly and we had a great night.