Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel(Bagshot)(Great Value!)
US$74
PremierInn.com
US$127
US$124
US$139
US$126
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel(Camberley)(Great Value!)
Travelodge Frimley(Frimley Green)
Hilton Bracknell(Bracknell)
US$67
US$63
Highclere Hotel(Ascot)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$65
2,238 results
All reviewsascot barengland rugbyafternoon tealatymer restaurantpenny hill parkice roomchanging roomsjunior suitehuge bathroomcourse tasting menuindoor poolmichelin starfour poster bedbirthday treatunderwater musicsconesevery member of staff
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Arranged an afternoon tea at Pennyhill to celebrate my mum & niece’s birthday and am so glad we did.
From the moment I booked I couldn’t fault the service, Knowing how fussy my dad is with his food when booking I asked for plain sandwiches. The day before our tea Madison called me to discuss sandwich choices so that there would be no delay on the day. On arrival we was made to feel special, Madison saw us to our table & gave my 3 year old niece a activity set to do which was very thoughtful, the tea was served and no one was disappointed, the sandwiches were nice, scones were great & the cakes were amazing, even my 3 year old niece loved her mini me tea. Madison then bought over a Happy Birthday plate with sweets for mum & my niece which they were over the moon with.
Special thanks to Madison for looking after us so well & making us feel so special, can’t wait to visit again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynton26_03
JulianTomlin, General Manager at Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for submitting such an excellent review following your recent afternoon tea in the Ascot Bar.

Madison will be delighted to see that her efforts were able to make this occasion so very special for each of the guests involved.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely stay here great atmosphere friendly staff and loved the spa especially Roy's raspberry daiquiri.
My room was beautiful and very clean.
The concierge steve and rob made us feel very welcome.
Can't wait to stay here again to make more happy memories.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Amanda

On behalf of Steve, Rob, Roy and the rest of the team I wish to thank you for such a superb review following your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back and would urge you to try Roy's signature 'Mojito'.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary. What an amazing place. From the moment we arrived to the end the staff could not do enough for us. The hotel is in beautiful grounds and all details are to a very high standard. It is true. You really do get what you pay for. Also the spa is amazing. Very relaxing and made our visit complete.

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing but book a suite if you want the wow factor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve

Congratulations on your recent anniversary and thank you for choosing Pennyhill Park as a venue for your celebrations.

I'm delighted that our team was able to make this special stay so memorable.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Attended a family wedding here, this was one of the best weddings I have been to, and the venue was outstanding! The grounds outside were really nice to wander around during the champagne reception, the canapés were top class, the wedding meal was worthy of the hotels mitchelin star, and the staff were all very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to go back. My only regret is that we didn't actually stay overnight!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Andrew

Your review is greatly appreciated.

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the family wedding but such a shame that you didn't stay overnight so you could have experienced our Spa facilities! Maybe next time?

Reviewed 10 October 2017

***Review February 2017. Recently noticed this review had never posted properly.***

I visited Pennyhill Park in February for the most memorable and treasured 30th Birthday Party.

I was originally told my party could not be catered for when I called due to the size of my party with the England Rugby Team being in residence, however the Ascot Bar Manager Alaa Awad whom I have had the pleasure to met on previous occasions to Pennyhill Park, knew it was a special birthday and made everything possible.

Alaa and his team took such great care of myself and my party. The tables were set up beautifully in the Restaurant, which meant we had plenty of space to relax in for the afternoon and the service we received was exceptional, we wanted for nothing.

The afternoon tea itself was fantastic, with a huge variety of teas, yummy cakes, scones and sandwiches. I myself am coeliac (allergic to gluten) and my sister is vegan and Pennyhill Park never fails to impress on catering for us, whilst other venues make us feel like a burden or simply won't provide afternoon tea for us. The gluten free and vegan cakes, scones and sandwiches are simply scrumptious.

I just want to say a big thank you to Alaa and his team for making my 30th Birthday so special.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
JulianTomlin, General Manager at Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Jasmine

We are so pleased that you discovered the review had not been posted and we thank you for such generous comments following your 30th birthday celebrations back in February.

There is practically no dietary requirement our talented Pastry team cannot create a delicious afternoon tea for and they, along with Alaa, will be thrilled with your feedback.