Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$58
US$34
View deal
Trip.comUS$58
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Agoda.com
All reviews pizza hut retail park car park good nights sleep costa coffee air conditioning excellent stay hotel is situated would stay again stayed for one night inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

The new manager wanted me to prove I was on a business trip and demanded a letter from my employer, I don’t recommend Premier Inn if they have new managers who try to turn away regular customers. The floor seemed grimy like it needed a washing. The bed was good. No shower gel in the bathroom but had my own.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed lastnight and for the cost of the hotel I felt comfortable and it was clean.

Great transport links into Croydon City centre and it is located at the back of the retail park just make sure you register your car as parking is only 4 hours otherwise.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Sophiemon
Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Lovely room as always to be expected from a Premier Inn regardless of location, spotlessly clean, friendly service and covid safety measures in place. No restaurant at this location (breakfast only I think) however lots of fast food options available literally outside the door (McDonald’s, KFC, Nando’s, Pizza Hut & Costa Coffee, open late so no problem finding somewhere to get food. Very convenient stay and bargain price!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

I’m was dissatisfied with my stay here because the Beds were uncomfortable and the sheets were coming off the mattress, which made it hard to sleep. Once we did fall asleep about 2 hours after we got continuous loud banging on our door by a member of staff that complained we overstayed, but we were just freshening up to leave as we were being rushed, that member of staff didn’t stop knocking till we left the room. There was only 1 towel for 2 guests, and the wether control in the room was quite poor especially for “new rooms”. But the location of hotel is alright, but not a place I would recommend for its price.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn London Croydon (Purley A23) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your review.

We're really sorry to hear you were disappointed with the room and the service you were provided with. We can appreciate this would have been frustrating and do apologise for the upset caused.

Please be assured we'll pick this up with the team and do our best to prevent this from happening going forward.

Again, we're really sorry for your experience and do hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Mo
Guest Relations Advisor

Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night, hotel very clean. Only downside was seemed quite a few people were using the hotel to meet up and 'party' and they were quite noisy late into the night. Good location on a small shopping park. Food options nearby