US$122
Hotel de Vie(Farnham)
US$95
US$93
US$89
The Princess Royal(Farnham)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$101
US$84
US$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$84
US$78
Priceline
1 Park Row B&B(Farnham)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$76
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$115
Premier Inn Farnham(Farnham)(Great Value!)
US$55
PremierInn.com
All reviewsoak loungeone way systemhigh streetground floormiddle of townan updatecomfy bedafternoon teavenuepubs
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The room was terribly uncomfortable. It was hot with no a/c or fan and having the window open meant every noise from passers by was heard (and there were lots of them) on their way home. I could also hear every other guest going to their room and could even hear some conversations from while guests where inside the rooms. All in all a dreadful nights sleep. I will never return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GMFarnham, General Manager at Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking some of your time to write on your experience at Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel.

All my apologies for the inconvenience caused by the hotel guests during the night. We are working on a renovation plan to improve all aspects of the hotel's insulation to make sure all our guests have the best sleeping quality and comfort.

We have began a full check up of every room to set our action plan and change things. Please let us know, if you wish to try us again, I will, personally, make sure you are at your ease this time. Feel free to call me, I will arrange for your stay.

Thank you, once again, for your comments. They are important to us as they help us consider the guests priorities and direct our actions for improvement.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had a really lovely stay. Manager and reception staff were patient and friendly. I was so grateful we had a downstairs room with air conditioning as it’s been so hot and I don’t sleep well. The room was better than I thought it would be with a fridge included. Bed was soft but very comfy and room although bit tired looking was lovely and clean. Had the best shower in a long time too plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Curtains were shabby and worn but to be honest were the best curtains we’ve ever had at keeping the sun out, so not complaining! We had nice view of the garden and it was refreshing change to be able to open the windows more than an inch as in some other hotels. Murder mystery and food was enjoyable as was relaxing in the garden on nice furniture. Very sad to leave so soon and would definitely come back especially if could have same room!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valuable Guest,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated food and the facilities. You are welcome, whenever you decide to visit us again. We will be delighted to serve you and make of this next stay better than the previous one.

Thank you, once again, for your comments. I will share them with my team, they will certainly be happy to read them and know that they made of you a satisfied guest.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I stayed here on business for 2 days, my experience from arrival to departure was nothing short of a disgrace. I'd booked an Executive Double room, but when i checked in and arrived in my room, I found it was a Twin bed room. After I called to reception, I was told they were overbooked and they had nothing else available. After making my dissatisfaction clear, a Double room was found for me. However from the state of the room, I wouldn't be surprised if it had been "off the books" for maintenance or something as it was nothing short of disgusting. Cupboard handles missing, roller blind broken in the down position, so no daylight in the room. The shower head was so bad I refused to use it. The room was a disgrace. Prior to arrival i'd called and asked about breakfast, to be told it was £10 extra. So imagine my surprise when I walked down the first morning to be told it was £15 because I hadn't "booked in advance".... needless to say I went elsewhere! I did "book" breakfast for my second morning, however when I arrived in the morning I was told I wasn't booked in. After a discussion with reception, it was remedied and I was added to the list, so if this was an option on this morning, why hadn't it been the previous morning? We have a lot of business in the area over the coming 6 - 12 months, but under no circumstances will I be staying here again, and I have already recommended to my company that we don't advise anybody to stay! Disgraceful, overpriced, poor quality hotel.

Room Tip: Book Breakfast in advance to save yourself £5 per day!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valuable Guest,

All my apologies for the inconvenience caused. I will investigate and revert back to you. I will write to you directly and correct. We have changed so many things in this hotel and the teams strength is being helpful and friendly. Our renovation plan will certainly be of an added value for the benefit of our valuable clientele.

YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME PROMPTLY.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The hotels plumbing system is clearly old and in need of a replacement. Unfortunately every time we flushed the toilet or our neighbouring rooms flushed the toilet we had to suffer a loud continual fog horn type noise for a few minutes. This happened continually when trying to get to sleep and from early hours of the morning which woke us up at 5am! We made a complaint in the morning when checking out and it seems they were well aware this was an issue. What is most disappointing is that the manager didn’t bother to call us despite requesting this. We would advise everyone to steer clear if you actually want to sleep!! In addition the decor and paintwork is old and in need of a revamp. The mattress protector was stained and the mugs for tea/coffee had not been cleaned properly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valuable Guest,

All my apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are working on a renovation plan to improve all aspects of the rooms quality to make sure all our guests have the best sleeping quality and comfort.

We have began a full check up of every room to set our action plan and change things. The new design will certainly meet your expectations and the functionality of the rooms will be a priority.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The hotel is on the main street and it is very handy for the downtown.
The bed room is clean with enough room for everything, bath is fine and new, the special ( for the 1st floor rooms), is the direct access to a very nice garden.
All that wing it is silent and pleasant despite the traffic outside.
Common space are always directly on the garden and wide enough.
Personal is at hand but not always prompt.
A nice experience for whom like me, is destined to be a frequent flyer!

Room Tip: ask for the ground room direct on the garden
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valuable Guest,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the hotel's location as it is in the middle of the city close to all facilities. It is true that most of the rooms are quiet. I am happy to know you had a good sleep.