“Awful place with a bad drug abuse isue”
Review of Saints No More

Saints No More
Ranked #14 of 15 Nightlife in Nuneaton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is a hide out for the worst types of people, it’s so expensive for extremely watered down alcohol, I was given a free shot which tasted horrible so I felt sick when I told the bouncer I was told to leave immediately because I felt sick then I was pushed out of the nightclub bearing in mind I had no been sick and was sober. After paying a ridiculous price to get in for what was about 15 mins. Been here previously and the music is crap,the manager tried to hit on myvery drunk friend. And The people inside are rude and lots of drug use. People in the cubicles next to me doing all sorts and people off their faces!!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband went to saints on Saturday night we paid to get in and when we arrived at the bar it took us 20 mintues to get served even tho the bar was quite quiet the barmaid was rude we got served after somebody that was there all of 5 minutes I did say we was first but she told us to hang on. When we eventually got served we got told they had nothing on draft who lets people pay to get in a club and they don't say they have no draft SO WRONG. After that I popped to the toilet I couldn't even go they were so dirty sh*t all up the pan toilet roll blocking the toilets. The council have higher standards than they do. What a dive will definitely not waste my time and money going in there again the manager needs to sort the place out I would be ashamed to say that I run that place you need to open your eyes

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Well the positives.. The guys on the door were great, watching my group when i had to deal with a guy tyat thought he could touch us as if he was buying a loaf of bread! And soon kicked him out when he became mouthy at me..yes me..a 5 foot 2. 8 stone female! The drinks choice was ok as was the music.
The rest..well not much else to say really..just so dirty and it hadnt been open more than 2 hours when we arrived! The toilets were a com0lete disgrace and if i had been an inspector i would have shut them down.!! Really think you need to beat the local competition not distance yourself with low standards of basic things!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Very disappointed with the 2 4 1 cocktails. They are just very acidic juice added to the spirit and served in jam jar glass. Not nice. Behind the bar they advertise shots at £1.50 each, then we get approached by some dodgy looking guy with a tray saying special offer lads £10 for 5....hmm.....give the bloke a calculator! We told him they were £1.50 from the bar so he let us have 7 for a tenner....how very generous. Wish we hadn't bothered...were fake shots with disgusting taste. Luckily as I don't live in Nuneaton I won't have to experience here again...oh yes....charged us £2 entry for the dis-pleasure of this place!