“It's good ”

Add it.
Eddie Stobart
Ranked #81 of 207 Restaurants in Rugby
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Best to get here early to get a hgv parking space, though it's big it gets filled up. 24hr fuel, shop and cafe, toilets and showers. Though there's a sign up telling drivers pulling trailers with fridges to switch them off between 10pm and 6am, they don't, this isn't enforced by security unless you report it to them!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Eddie Stobart's Truck Stop has, in my experience, the best value food around. I had a large individual steak and kidney pie, mash and baked beans, together with a refillable mug of tea, all for £6.75. Amazing value, great food and service is fast.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I visit here every day on the way to work, the food is cheap and cheerful (makes no promises about being otherwise). Service is fast and efficient even when busy. Cannot fault the large breakfast which is unbeaten by any rivalling breakfast in the surrounding area. Will be returning.

1  Thank Samuel S
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I come here often and found the food usually nice, however today it was a we full, my rice meat sauce dish was like eating a leather shoes. I told a young waitress why I didn't eat my food and the reply was oh! I see. Not would u like something else or a refund nothing. My last meal here I'm afraid until late it improves....

Reviewed 5 September 2016

good truckers fare large portions delicious well cooked friendly Stobart Staff open 24 hours except Saturday and Sunday