“What a GEM”

Capri Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Lancing
Price range: US$12 - US$46
Description: Welcome to Capri It takes more than exquisite cooking to make a memorable meal. We at Capri believe an intimate atmosphere in the right location, personal and attentive service and great company are what separates a delicious dinner from an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 14 January 2018

After finding this place last year I just can't get enough!

From the moment you walk in the door, your greeted as if dining with Family.

Having introduced the Family I am staying with(electrical contractor) to Capri Restaurant their as much in love with this place as I am.

More than plenty of atmosphere, brilliant food and excellent service.

Being a Celiac(wheat intolerant) isn't easy when trying to order at a restaurant. The gluten free options they have on the menu is fantastic. I really haven't eaten gluten free pasta dish's like these anywhere else ever!!

Hopefully Deliveroo will pick up round here so Capri can take full advantage of the fact the whole menu is available to take away.

Has to be experienced to be believed.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

plenty of variety of food and everything we had was lovely. There were 8 of us and no complaints. I would definitely return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Beautiful food. The waiters are so nice and friendly. So friendly my family have grown to have a (friend) relationship with them. I always order calamari and carbonara pasta, the calamari is lovely and carbonara is creamy and scrumptious. Atmosphere is feels like you're at home.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

top quality food, friendly and always helpful staff, wonderful reception, once you sit at the table you feel like family !! really fantastic !!! congratulations

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I arranged a Christmas get together for a few friends and decided to try the Capri Italian in Lancing based on previous Trip Advisor reviews. I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. Great service, great food and a great atmosphere. We were in a group of nine and we were looked after very well. The excellent food came to our table within good time and we were all served at the same time. I will certainly be returning and would highly recommend this restaurant.